Andhra Pradesh IT Minister, Nara Lokesh is all set to face the First Election of his life from Mangalagiri. He started campaigning in the constituency from Friday. On this occasion, Lokesh went on to say that he will be always available for the party cadre and the people of Mangalagiri.
"There is no PA system with me. I will be available to everyone's phone calls and Messages," Lokesh told the people. This may be an indirect insult to his Father-in-Law Balakrishna. We know how Balayya appointed a PA for his Hindupur constituency and there are allegations that the PA crossed the line and became a defacto MLA in the constituency.
Mangalagiri Constituency is not going to be a cakewalk for Lokesh. Since, 1989 elections, the party did not win the seat at least once. Congress has held it four times and in 2014 elections, YSR Congress' Alla Rama Krishna Reddy won over TDP's Ganji Chiranjeevi with a mere 12 votes. There is also considerable communist influence in the constituency.
North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17 Reportedly Chennai saw good rains during the southwest monsoon, recording 34% excess rainfall and currently the city is gearing up for the onset of the northeast monsoon that is expected to begin in less than a week. When speaking to reporters, Regional Meteorological Centre’s Director Balachandran said, “The Easterly winds have started to blow and the southwest winds are slowly receding in the north. The northeast monsoon is expected to begin from October 17.”
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai
- BJP released Party Manifesto for upcoming Haryana Assembly Elections
- Japan hit by biggest typhoon in decades
- India's growth rate is projected to fall to 6%, the World Bank
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale: Mamallapuram was chosen by India due to its rich heritage
- Why Jagan Is A Lot Better Than Chandrababu
- AP Government To Buy A Multi-Storeyed Tower At Tadepalli
- Indo-US joint military training in Seattle from 13 Oct
- Police Deny RTI Query About KCR's Pet Dog Death