Sources from Chennai stated that Congress president Rahul Gandhi was in Chennai at Stella Maris College recently where he requested a student to refer to him as ‘Rahul’ and not ‘Sir’. Meanwhile this girl started her question saying, ”Hi sir,” to which the Congress president interrupted and asked for the student to call him ‘Rahul’ and not ‘Sir’. Furthermore this request left the girl, named Azra, blushing and left the crowd in giggles.
Reportedly after accepting Rahul’s request, she began with “Hi Rahul” which drew a big round of applause from the crowd. Meanwhile she continued her question and laid emphasis on “Rahul” that got more cheers and applause from before. Apparently Rahul Gandhi was in Tamilnadu for a student interaction session, press conference and public rally in light of crucial 2019 general elections.
Moreover he also faced a moment of embarrassment when a girl asked him a pointed question on Robert Vadra, in relation to corruption. As per report a stumped Rahul, took a few seconds before he replied that the law applies equally to all.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu