Hyderabad sources reported that prominent businessman and Jr NTR's father-in-law Narne Srinivasa Rao said that he had joined the YSR Congress Party only because of its party Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. When speaking to a Telugu media Channel, he said that joining the party was his own personal decision and Jr NTR had nothing to do with this decision.
When talking about his role in Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the past, he clarified that he was never a part of the Telugu Desam Party. In 1999 when he expressed his interest in contesting, Chandrababu Naidu hadn't considered him and he went back to conducting his business ventures. Furthermore when asked whether he would contest the elections, he clarified that he is was not interested in contesting and that he had joined the party because he say the way YS Jagan Mohan Reddy conducted himself.
Moreover there was a sea of difference between YS Jagan's ideologies and the way N Chandrababu Naidu operated he said. Apparently when asked if he would contest, he made it clear that was not interested in contesting and also mentioned that Guntur was his home turf and that he was born there and would put 100% efforts and defeat Nara Lokesh from Mangalagri, if YS Jagan directed him to do so.
Hyderabad Airport gets a Swanky New Interim Terminal Hyderabad's Rajiv Gandhi Internationa Airport has got its new interim domestic arrivals terminal now. This new terminal spread across 4000 square meters in the east of the existing passenger terminal building.
- Why no BJP candidate has filed nomination in Pathanamthitta, where Sabarimala Is Located?
- Justice still in queue for Bhagat Singh, Rajguru and Sukhdev : Imtiaz Rashid Qureshi
- KTR feels proud of his Father KCR
- Pawan Kalyan Selling Party Tickets?
- TDP Candidate To Withdraw His Nomination?
- Jagan's Sakshi Media on Sale?
- Pawan took massive rally in Bhimavaram
- Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic?
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter