Hyderabad sources reported that prominent businessman and Jr NTR's father-in-law Narne Srinivasa Rao said that he had joined the YSR Congress Party only because of its party Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. When speaking to a Telugu media Channel, he said that joining the party was his own personal decision and Jr NTR had nothing to do with this decision.
When talking about his role in Telugu Desam Party (TDP) in the past, he clarified that he was never a part of the Telugu Desam Party. In 1999 when he expressed his interest in contesting, Chandrababu Naidu hadn't considered him and he went back to conducting his business ventures. Furthermore when asked whether he would contest the elections, he clarified that he is was not interested in contesting and that he had joined the party because he say the way YS Jagan Mohan Reddy conducted himself.
Moreover there was a sea of difference between YS Jagan's ideologies and the way N Chandrababu Naidu operated he said. Apparently when asked if he would contest, he made it clear that was not interested in contesting and also mentioned that Guntur was his home turf and that he was born there and would put 100% efforts and defeat Nara Lokesh from Mangalagri, if YS Jagan directed him to do so.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?