After seeing the complete YSRCP list it seems that YS Jagan didn’t pay much attention in selecting the candidates for 25 Parliament segments in AP. YS Jagan has concentrated more in selecting the candidates that helps to come to power in the state which is his main target. It is very surprising if we observe Tirupati, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam candidates.
Jagan has forced Kanna Babu to contest to Kakinada Parliament but Kanna Babu is not willing to contest and seeks to contest for Assembly. Former TDP leader Vanga Geetha who is not active in politics in recent past joined in YSRCP two days back. Jagan has considered her candidature for Kakinada Parliament and unwillingly she accepted Jagan’s request. Kotagiri Sridhar (son of Kotagiri Vidhyadhara Rao) is YSRCP nominee for Eluru. TDP has strong enough both financially and party cadre-wise in Kakinada and Eluru seats.
There are so many rumors on Rajahmundry YSRCP MP Candidate Mangana Bharath. As per the buzz, Bharath was acted in two films. Bharath belongs to son-in-law of TRS leader and reportedly TRS leader gave huge party fund to YSRCP to get ticket in Rajahmundry. Balle Durgaprasad who lost twice as TDP nominee from Gudur Assembly is selected as Parliament member for Tirupati. This is really huge shock to YSRCP cadre. In 2014, YSRCP won Tirupati Parliament and Varaprasad shifted to Gudur Assembly. Panabaka Lakshmi is the strong candidate for TDP in Tirupati.
Visakhapatnam YSRCP candidate is MVV Satyanarayana who tried for Vizag East/West segments but Jagan forced Satyanarayana to the Parliament. Reportedly, Satyanarayana has already spent 20 crores for the party is accepted the Jagan offer. TDP candidate for Vizag might be either Bharath (son-in-law of NBK) or Palla Srinivas. YSRCP candidate is not much strong when compared with TDP candidate in Vizag.
P Chidambaram's judicial custody extended till October 3 in INX Media Case New Delhi sources stated that the judicial custody of former finance minister P Chidambaram in the INX Media case has been extended till October 3 by Supreme Court on Thursday. Meanwhile the Congress leader’s lawyer Kapil Sibal also sought regular medical examination of his client to which Solicitor General Tushar Mehta said, “Whatever
- I did not impose Hindi on regional languages: Amit Shah
- Who offers more for Rs 700 monthly? BSNL or Airtel V-Fiber or JioFiber
- Modi-Trump meeting at Houston hints at some announcement
- TN Education Department confirmed that Classes 5, 8 students will have Board exams this Academic year
- Can CM Jagan Tame Government Doctors?
- High Court Notices for JC Diwakar Reddy on Illegal Mining
- Owner of Capsized Boat in Godavari is a Janasena Leader
- Sister State Partnership agreement signed between Telangana & New Jersey
- Heads of Public Sector Banks to meet Finance Minister today
- 4 New Judges appointed for Supreme Court
- A decomposed body of an unidentified person found in Nagarjuna's Farm House
- Pakistan disallows to use its airspace for PM Modi
- Delhi Court put up Unnao rape case for further hearing on September 24
- Kodela Siva Prasad's last rites held without state honors
- AP boat tragedy death toll rises to 34