BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act. This causes lot of irritation and disturbance among AP BJP leaders. In 2019, everyone has expected that Haribabu will be the candidate for BJP again from Vizag.
Being a local leader, Haribabu has his own image and followers in Vizag and he won as MLA from Vizag (West) in 1999 as part of alliance with TDP. As per buzz, Haribabu decided and intimated to BJP high command that he didn’t contest from Vizag in 2019 General Elections. Reportedly, Haribabu has not satisfied with High Command attitude and not convinced with South East Railway Zone announcement. Unlike other leaders, he didn’t left the party but should out from the contest.
After knowing Haribabu intention, BJP High Command decides to field AP BJP President Kanna Lakshmi Narayana will be BJP’s nominee in Vizag. Purendreswari too wants Vizag but BJP relay on Kanna. No one knows how Kanna’s candidature helps BJP to retain Vizag. Winning as MP with TDP alliance is different from contesting alone in Vizag for BJP.
Trump makes new trade deal with Japan Sources from Tokyo stated that US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump landed in Japan on Saturday, kicking off a highly anticipated state visit with the President to become the first foreign leader to meet the newly-crowned Emperor Naruhito. Meanwhile the US leader will hold his first meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and also play a round
- AP people lives up to their expectations: YS Jagan
- Massive fire engulfed four-storey commercial complex in Surat
- YS Jagan asks for financial help from PM Modi for AP
- KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy?
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls
- Sri Reddy starts her attack on Pawan Kalyan
- Why AP people rejected Chandrababu Naidu?
- 78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?