Krishna lost his credibility after losing his election in Eluru in 1991. Chiranjeevi was lost in his own district in 2009 elections. Balakrishna who was elected from Hindupur in 2014 is struggling
It’s interesting that none of the above will contest in General Elections from YSRCP. It seems they have limited to
78 Women who made to the 17th Lok Sabha Election Hyderabad sources stated that a record 78 women have been elected to represent the people's aspirations in the Indian parliament. Reportedly this is the highest number ever in the history of Indian elections and they make up to just 14.36% in the Parliament.Furthermore across the party lines, the ruling BJP has sent the most number of women to the Parliament. Meanwhile of the 303 seats the party won single-handedly
- Logo problem rises in TV9 case
- KTR congratulated Modi for being elected as PM second time
- God Punished Chandrababu Naidu for Troubling Jagan?
- Mangalagiri People Hated Nara Lokesh
- BJP & Congress lost in AP Elections as YSRCP made complete sweep
- Jagan To Take KCR's Route, Delay Cabinet?
- Foreign carrier looking at hiring 300-400 Jet Airways pilots
- Jagan To Personally Invite KCR and Modi to his Swearing-in Ceremony
- Wife beats husband for spying with detectives!
- Why Mega Heros failed again and again in their Home Turf?
- Gold retrieved from robber brothers!
- 5-year-old crosses Marina!
- How MK Stalin won and emerged out of his own this LS Polls?
- Trump says white Nationalism not a widespread threat
- An article in The New York Times called Modi dangerously incompetent