The TDP run Andhra Pradesh Government is under pressure as election commission has rejected plans to increase monthly allowance for unemployed youth under Mukhyamantari Yuvanestham scheme. This was one of the promises given by TDP in 2014 and was implemented only in October.
The initial allowance given was Rs 1000 per month and now government wanted to increase it to Rs 2000 and this was opposed by the poll panel due to existence of the MCC. CBN in several meetings said he'll increase it to Rs 3000.
The state government had sent numerous proposals to the EC of which several have been cleared but this was rejected until polling in Andhra Pradesh read the statement issued by ECI undersecretary KP Singh to Chief Electoral Officer Gopalkrishna Dwivedi.
Is Saravana Bhavan Hotel owner suffering from heart ailment? Reportedly Saravana Bhavan hotels founder and murder case convict P Rajagopal's suffered from a heart attack late on Saturday, remains critical and is on ventilator support at present. P Rajagopal, who surrendered before the IV Magistrate court in Chennai on July 8, was admitted to Stanley Medical College hospital on the same day. Plagued by health issues, Rajagopal had, in fact, arrived
- Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM