Just 3 days there for AP General Elections. On Each passing day ruling TDP pushed to defensive mood in Andhra Pradesh. TDP was never faced this type of critical situation since its inception. It seems that YSRCP strengthened from all corners to attack TDP before the elections. Modi, KCR and EC too gave importance to YSRCP complaints since last one week,
EC has responded to YSRCP complaint on transfer of Three IPS cadre officers including Intelligence IG Venkateswara Rao to other posts. EC dared to change AP Chief Secretary Anil Chandra Punetha first time after independence for not implementing its orders. Thanks to VijaySai Reddy leaked Audio to get confirmation to the people on collusion of EC with YSRCP. All these incidents are at one side in AP.
YSRCP leaders have started threatening and attacking the people who are against to YSRCP. Nellore Urban YSRCP nominee Anil Yadav dares to announce that YSRCP cadre is ready to kill or sacrifice themselves to make Jagan as Chief Minister. Dharmana Prasad Rao from Srikakulam called police officers that we chase and beat police after YSRCP came to power. By seeing all these series of incidents TDP cadre think among themselves whether they are in ruling or opposition.
Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call on Monday. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach
- Bangladesh and Nepal are estimated to grow faster than India in 2019: WB
- PM Modi's translator for Chinese President was 2007 batch IFS from Chennai