Accordingly from last 6 years, actress Renu Desai has settled down in Pune with her kids from first husband Pawan Kalyan. Going by this, none will ask her if she is going to vote in Hyderabad or in any other Telugu state, but one wonders what is Renu trying to tell with her Instagram story.
As per report currently she is holidaying in Bali with her kids Adya and Akira, Renu is said to have received a lot of messages on her Instagram account to go and vote in the election. Apparently the former wife of Pawan hasn't revealed who asked her to go and vote in the specific, but many are busy pointing fingers at Pawan Kalyan's fans only regarding this and in her Instagram story, she added, "My voting is in Pune on 23rd. please stop sending me messages and giving her lectures on the importance of voting and posting the finger proof on social media and she is going to definitely vote on 23rd".
Moreover celebrities of all kinds naturally get such demands of inked finger selfies, but isn't this a bit harsh on Renu to respond this way? Hence on the flip side, some netizens advised her to do a digital detox as well, as to why she's busy checking her Instagram messages on a holiday rather spending good time with kids in Bali, Indonesia.
Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government YSR Congress Government is rolling sops to the people one after the other but the shortage of sand has been a thorn in the flesh of the government. The sand shortage has resulted in the construction activity to a grinding halt making several people jobless. The crisis still exists even though the government introduced the new sand policy from September.
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award