Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Minister of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, came out strongly on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. When speaking to the media at Telangana Bhavan on Saturday, Talasani demanded that Chandrababu sell all his assets and leave the state of Telangana. Furthermore he said that Chandrababu was fostering feelings of hatred among the people Andhra Pradesh (AP) with his inciting words. Apparently he was also raking up hatred between the people of AP for the past five years with his provocative speeches.
Reportedly Talasani said that Chandrababu was making false statements that Andhra people who were settled in Telangana were being attacked and targeted with threats and IT Notices. Further he said that if Chandrababu had no trust upon the Telangana people or government, then he might as well sell his properties in Hyderabad and leave the state.
Moreover Talasani also mocked Chandrababu's claim that the TDP was a regional party and asked him if there were any TDP MLAs in any other state. Perhaps Talasani also derided that Chandrababu was incapable of giving tickets to candidates when the nominations had started. It was evident that failure was in sight and Chandrababu was ready to face it and after his impending defeat Chandrababu had nowhere to go except Hyderabad, but why was he fearing to go to AP.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding