Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Minister of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Cinematography, Talasani Srinivas Yadav, came out strongly on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu. When speaking to the media at Telangana Bhavan on Saturday, Talasani demanded that Chandrababu sell all his assets and leave the state of Telangana. Furthermore he said that Chandrababu was fostering feelings of hatred among the people Andhra Pradesh (AP) with his inciting words. Apparently he was also raking up hatred between the people of AP for the past five years with his provocative speeches.
Reportedly Talasani said that Chandrababu was making false statements that Andhra people who were settled in Telangana were being attacked and targeted with threats and IT Notices. Further he said that if Chandrababu had no trust upon the Telangana people or government, then he might as well sell his properties in Hyderabad and leave the state.
Moreover Talasani also mocked Chandrababu's claim that the TDP was a regional party and asked him if there were any TDP MLAs in any other state. Perhaps Talasani also derided that Chandrababu was incapable of giving tickets to candidates when the nominations had started. It was evident that failure was in sight and Chandrababu was ready to face it and after his impending defeat Chandrababu had nowhere to go except Hyderabad, but why was he fearing to go to AP.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17