According to sources Indian multinational technology and the largest IT service firm, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), unveiled that it gave Rs 220 crore to an electoral trust from the beginning of the year, ie., from January to March of 2019 and apparently it is pretty obscure on which political party/parties have benefited from the money.
Reportedly Rs 220 crores mark as one of the biggest donations the IT company has ever made. Tata group had earlier donated to the Progressive Electoral Trust in 2013, a trust which was set up by it. Meanwhile in fact, Tata has set up many electoral trusts between 2013 and 2016 and that Congress has been a supporter followed by Biju Janata Dal. Furthermore Tata has mentioned in its annual filings about the Progressive Electoral Trust this year and it says there has been no contribution to any political party during the year 2017-18 and it actually had a deficit of Rs 54,844.
Moreover an electoral trust, being the connection between political parties and people who want to donate to them, the biggest ET in the country is Prudent Electoral Trust and this trust's biggest contributors are Bharti Group and DLF, earning more than Rs 160 crore. Earlier in 2017-18, the BJP received Rs 144 crore of the Rs 169 crore it earned from Prudent Electoral Trust. Perhaps on April 12, when the Supreme Court ordered all the political parties contesting in the elections to disclose every donation which was made to them through electoral bonds till May 15, the news has been out.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding