Reportedly former Indian cricket captain and Bengaluru’s own Rahul Dravid, who was the Karnataka election icon during the 2018 Assembly elections, cannot vote in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, where his name has been deleted from the electorate list. Meanwhile Rahul Dravid, who changed his house, got his name deleted in the old constituency in Indiranagar. However, his name was not added in the new constituency list before the deadline.
Furthermore it was during a special drive carried out by the Election Commission that Rahul’s brother Vijay submitted Form 7 (for deletion of names from the list), as the cricketer had then not shifted to his new house in Ashwathnagar in RMV Extension. Apparently Dravid did not fill Form 6 meant to add his name in the electoral roll from his new place.
When speaking to TOI, Mathikere sub-division Assistant Electoral Returning Officer Roopa said, “Our officials visited his house twice, but we were not allowed inside. We were informed Dravid is touring abroad and there was no message from him to include his name in the voters’ list.” Reportedly Rahul Dravid came to know about the incident only after March 16 and then contacted the officials concerned and unfortunately, his name got deleted from the Shantinagar Assembly constituency.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding