Lok Sabha election polling has begun and the second phase of elections is on April 18, and Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on a whirlwind campaign tour across India speaking for BJP and alliance parties, and he was campaigning in Karnataka and at Chitradurga.
A strange black box was shifted from Prime Minister Modi's helicopter and moved to an Innova car waiting and the car left the location after getting the black box, and now the video of shifting black box turned viral.
Media has been severely questioning the absence of the box from security protocol, and presence of car that was not in PM's convoy and also on who is the owner of the car, leading to election commission getting pressure to scrutinize the box and its details.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding