As per report two days after the violent sealing drive in Delhi's Mayapuri that left 14 officials, including an ACP, injured, workers from the scrap market in the national capital have called for a boycott of the ongoing Lok Sabha elections in protest. Meanwhile the sealing drive on Saturday, 13 April, came after a National Green Tribunal order on Thursday, 11 April, questioned the Delhi government's failure to curb pollution emanating from factories in Mayapuri.
Furthermore the Delhi Police, without making any arrests in the matter yet, was quoted as saying that it held meetings with local police stations to decide a strategy to deal with any protests that take place. Reportedly a motor parts trader stated that there have been raids in the past where tonnes of scrap have been seized and nobody objected.
Moreover Sisodia lashed out at Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri for blaming the Aam Aadmi Party government for the violence in west Delhi, saying the responsibility of land allocation was with the Centre. Apparently Manish Sisodia, Deputy Chief Minister, Delhi "Delhi Police is yours, SDM is yours, NGT is yours, DDA is yours and we are blamed. They should have some shame and take accountability for their actions."
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding