Kakinada sources made a statement that Kakinada MP Thota Narasimham stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's allegations over the Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) show the ridiculousness of the situation. Meanwhile when speaking to the media persons in Kakinada of East Godavari district, Thota Narasimham questioned as to why Chandrababu didn't raise suspicion on the EVMs during the 2014 elections, Nandyala by-elections and Kakinada Corporation polls in which TDP garnered victory.
Furthermore he added that it was not right for a person with Chandrababu's stature bringing up such tactics to mislead the public.
Moreover the YSRCP MP opined that the people in the state wish to see YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as the Chief Minister, which is the reason for 80 percent polling recorded in the elections. Apparently he further said that if there was truly any fault with the EVMs, the people would have raised the issue, however, looking at Chandrababu's behaviour, it seems like YSRCP has already won.
Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers Washington sources reported that Twitter has told California Senator and Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris that it will not suspend US President Donald Trump's account. Meanwhile in a letter sent to the Harris presidential campaign, Twitter refused to entertain Harris' request who asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers and the whistleblower behind a complaint on his shady dealings with Ukraine. Harris told "Twitter is not holding Donald Trump accountable for
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya