Kakinada sources made a statement that Kakinada MP Thota Narasimham stated that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's allegations over the Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) show the ridiculousness of the situation. Meanwhile when speaking to the media persons in Kakinada of East Godavari district, Thota Narasimham questioned as to why Chandrababu didn't raise suspicion on the EVMs during the 2014 elections, Nandyala by-elections and Kakinada Corporation polls in which TDP garnered victory.
Furthermore he added that it was not right for a person with Chandrababu's stature bringing up such tactics to mislead the public.
Moreover the YSRCP MP opined that the people in the state wish to see YS Jagan Mohan Reddy as the Chief Minister, which is the reason for 80 percent polling recorded in the elections. Apparently he further said that if there was truly any fault with the EVMs, the people would have raised the issue, however, looking at Chandrababu's behaviour, it seems like YSRCP has already won.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding