Chennai sources stated that the State Election Commission has warned media houses not to telecast or broadcast political advertisements in electronic, social media and print media without approval. Meanwhile in a letter to the all media channels, the Chief Electoral Officer, Satyabrata Sahoo stated that it has been brought to the notice of the EC that political parties are telecasting, broadcasting their political advertisements in electronic and social media without the approval or prior approval of State Level Media Certification and Monitoring Committee.
Further citing an order of Supreme Court dated April 13, 2004, CEC stated that where EC is satisfied that there is a violation of the verdict or under any provisions of the Cable Television Network (Regulation) Act 1995, it will issue an order to the violator to forthwith stop such violations and it will also be open to direct seizure of the equipment.
Apparently if any of the political advertisements is continuously telecast/webcast or played through electronic, social or print media, the matter will be brought to the notice of the EC immediately and appropriate action will be initiated as per law.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding