Accordingly Tejaswini Ananthkumar has clarified that she has not endorsed a campaign to vote NOTA in Bengaluru (South) constituency in the Lok Sabha elections. Recently a poster asking people to 'vote NOTA in Bengaluru (South) to support Tejaswini Ananthkumar' was shared on social media. However, Tejaswini has responded to the poster by stating that the claims made by the poster were "unfounded and malicious".
Furthermore she wrote on Twitter, "It came to my knowledge that somebody is spreading rumors that she is asking people to vote for NOTA. This is unfounded and malicious. For me it's VOTE BJP Modi Again National First”. Reportedly the poster asked voters to vote NOTA in order to show the BJP high command that their preferred choice of candidate was Tejaswini Ananthkumar.
Accordingly "We all karyakartas know that Tejaswini Ananth Kumar was the most deserving candidate to become MP from Bengaluru (South). Tejaswini the wife of Ananth Kumar, former MP and union minister from the same constituency who passed away in November 2018. Apparently Ananth Kumar had won the last six elections from the constituency and her name did not figure in the list of candidates released by the BJP and young lawyer Tejasvi Surya was picked by the party instead.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370