Accordingly Tejaswini Ananthkumar has clarified that she has not endorsed a campaign to vote NOTA in Bengaluru (South) constituency in the Lok Sabha elections. Recently a poster asking people to 'vote NOTA in Bengaluru (South) to support Tejaswini Ananthkumar' was shared on social media. However, Tejaswini has responded to the poster by stating that the claims made by the poster were "unfounded and malicious".
Furthermore she wrote on Twitter, "It came to my knowledge that somebody is spreading rumors that she is asking people to vote for NOTA. This is unfounded and malicious. For me it's VOTE BJP Modi Again National First”. Reportedly the poster asked voters to vote NOTA in order to show the BJP high command that their preferred choice of candidate was Tejaswini Ananthkumar.
Accordingly "We all karyakartas know that Tejaswini Ananth Kumar was the most deserving candidate to become MP from Bengaluru (South). Tejaswini the wife of Ananth Kumar, former MP and union minister from the same constituency who passed away in November 2018. Apparently Ananth Kumar had won the last six elections from the constituency and her name did not figure in the list of candidates released by the BJP and young lawyer Tejasvi Surya was picked by the party instead.
Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons? Accordingly Poonam Kaur lodged a complaint with Cyber crime about #Pawanleaks which went viral on social media. Recently some of her conversations were leaked and have become the talk of the town. In the leaked audio clips, Poonam is reported to be talking about Pawan Kalyan and his favorite guru Trivikram
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?