Accordingly in his last term Telangana CM KCR visited secretariat hardly few times. Earlier the oppositions have heavily criticized KCR on this and questioned why the CM is not bothered coming to secretariat. Despite the opposition’s criticism, KCR continued to do his day to day operations from Pragathi Bhavan and few bureaucrats call Pragathi Bhavan as mini secretariat for obvious reasons.
Furthermore KCR seems to have changed his mind and will soon reach secretariat and will work from here in the coming days. Meanwhile with Lok Sabha elections getting done and the next is Zilla Parishad polls, KCR for some time will focus on his party and poll activities. Apparently this would take another month or so and after that KCR will completely concentrate on governance. Previously there are reports that KCR is planning for a revamp of the entire revenue department and along with this, there are few more departments, KCR is looking for an overhaul.
Moreover as part of this, KCR is going to appoint Divisional Commissioner system with core teams. Perhaps this core teams will have senior IAS officers and four districts will be formed into one division. Hence these core teams will be looking at all government welfare schemes and their implementation and would report to CM KCR on timely basis.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?