Accordingly in his last term Telangana CM KCR visited secretariat hardly few times. Earlier the oppositions have heavily criticized KCR on this and questioned why the CM is not bothered coming to secretariat. Despite the opposition’s criticism, KCR continued to do his day to day operations from Pragathi Bhavan and few bureaucrats call Pragathi Bhavan as mini secretariat for obvious reasons.
Furthermore KCR seems to have changed his mind and will soon reach secretariat and will work from here in the coming days. Meanwhile with Lok Sabha elections getting done and the next is Zilla Parishad polls, KCR for some time will focus on his party and poll activities. Apparently this would take another month or so and after that KCR will completely concentrate on governance. Previously there are reports that KCR is planning for a revamp of the entire revenue department and along with this, there are few more departments, KCR is looking for an overhaul.
Moreover as part of this, KCR is going to appoint Divisional Commissioner system with core teams. Perhaps this core teams will have senior IAS officers and four districts will be formed into one division. Hence these core teams will be looking at all government welfare schemes and their implementation and would report to CM KCR on timely basis.
Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons? Accordingly Poonam Kaur lodged a complaint with Cyber crime about #Pawanleaks which went viral on social media. Recently some of her conversations were leaked and have become the talk of the town. In the leaked audio clips, Poonam is reported to be talking about Pawan Kalyan and his favorite guru Trivikram
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?