New York sources reported that the New York Times and The Wall Street Journal were awarded Pulitzer Prizes on Tuesday for their separate investigations of President Donald Trump and his family. Meanwhile the Times won the prestigious journalism award for a probe of the Trump family's finances that "debunked his claims of self-made wealth and revealed a business empire riddled with tax dodges," the Pulitzer Prize Board announced during a ceremony at New York's Columbia University.
Furthermore the Journal won for its coverage of Trump's secret hush money payments to two women during his 2016 presidential campaign who claimed to have had affairs with him. Apparently the South Florida Sun-Sentinel won a Pulitzer for its coverage of failings by school and law enforcement officials before and after the February 2018 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Reportedly the Associated Press won a Pulitzer for international reporting for its coverage of the war on drugs in the Philippines.
Moreover reuters was honored for international
reporting for its coverage of atrocities committed against Rohingya Muslims in
Myanmar. Apparently special citations were awarded to soul legend Aretha
Franklin for her contributions to music and to the staff of the Capital Gazette
newspaper of Annapolis, Maryland, which lost five employees in a June 2018
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries