Chennai sources stated that listing out the various welfare and development projects delivered by the Narendra Modi Government in the last five years of its tenure, a large group of 109 prominent citizens on Monday issued a fervent appeal to all voters to give Modi a second term as Prime Minister. Meanwhile the signatories included several writers, scholars, scientists, lawyers, poets, journalists and educationists, besides Maj Gen (retd) Padmanabhan and ex-DGP Balachandran. Writers Sivasankari and Malan have also signed.
Furthermore the appeal said in the five year tenure of Modi Government, various sectors had seen development. Ujjwala (free gas) scheme, increasingly maternity leave to 26 weeks and constructing toilets throughout the country had created "positive impact on the life of women". Apparently efforts taken to eliminate corruption have "started to harvest benefits" and Ayushman Bharat "is turning out to be the biggest healthcare social security scheme in the world", said the appeal.
Moreover insisting that India's internal and external security "is handled the best possible way", the appeal sought another term for Modi as PM because of his "exceptional performance in various sectors", his care towards the nation and "because of having zero accusation under his name".
When is Telangana Local Body polling planned? As per report the schedule for the local body polls in Telangana is announced. The ZPTC and MPTC elections will be held in three phases while the results will be declared on May 27th. Meanwhile the notification for the first phase of elections will be out on April 22nd while the polling is scheduled on May 6th. Furthermore the phase two notification will be released on April 26th and the polling will be held on May 10th.
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR