Sindhura Goud from Hyderabad lost his father just because of the inhuman nature of an Ola cab driver and his negligence. The cab driver had been requested by Goud due to an emergency situation for his father but the Ola driver did not accept to take the ride and take his father inside the car saying it was unhygienic.
Goud had filed a complaint with Ola team on the irresponsible driver who had arrived based on booking, and the Ola cab driver was called to pick up as his father had excessive bleeding due to AV Fistula. Though the driver reached on time he did not take the person in as he said blood will dirty his car and he can't take the ride, and did not pay heed despite Goud begging to him and requesting to save a life, and even when said of extra payment, and did not have an iota of humanity.
Then Goud booked an Uber and the driver came on time and accepted the ride, but when they reached hospital his father had already passed away because of excess bleeding and the doctors said that he could have been saved had they arrived earlier. Goud said that because of an Ola driver now three children are fatherless, and that these drivers are inhuman.
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries