Dr. Ponguru Narayana has entered into direct politics and contested from Nellore City Assembly segment. Narayana was played major role in TDP in 2014 elections. He had co-ordinate with all TDP candidates for their victory in Northern Andhra districts. Later, CBN took Narayana into cabinet berth with MLC. Narayana did as much development to Nellore city as he can during last 5 years. TDP is weak and YSRCP is strong politically in Nellore district.
Anil Kumar Yadav was elected as MLA in 2014 elections and he contested again in 2019 elections from Nellore City. Anil has his own following in the city backed with strong community. Being a fan of Pavan, Anil was supported by Pavan Fans in 2014 though Jena Sena supports TDP. But this time Anil should fight with financially rich TDP candidate. Anil made derogatory remarks on Pavan Kalyan in recent past during his campaign. He threatened that we can kill or sacrifice themselves to become Jagan as Chief Minister. This causes frustration and anger among the fans and people as well.
Reportedly, most of the Pavan fans voted for Narayana to defeat Anil Kumar Yadav. People have no second opinion on Narayana’s commitment on development of Nellore. In addition to that, Narayana spends lavishly as election expenditure and Anil has no more in compare with Narayana in this regard. Announcing Aziz as TDP candidate for Nellore Rural also creates feel good factor for Narayana. Muslims are good number in Nellore City expected to cast their vote to cycle.
Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP? Reportedly Puducherry Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi and DMK chief MK Stalin have become embroiled in a war of words over Yanam, one of the four districts in the union territory. Previously Stalin accused the Lt Governor of attempting to give an island belonging to the district over to Andhra Pradesh. Kiran Bedi has responded to the allegations stating that she had personally seen 'gross environmental
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings