Dr. Ponguru Narayana has entered into direct politics and contested from Nellore City Assembly segment. Narayana was played major role in TDP in 2014 elections. He had co-ordinate with all TDP candidates for their victory in Northern Andhra districts. Later, CBN took Narayana into cabinet berth with MLC. Narayana did as much development to Nellore city as he can during last 5 years. TDP is weak and YSRCP is strong politically in Nellore district.
Anil Kumar Yadav was elected as MLA in 2014 elections and he contested again in 2019 elections from Nellore City. Anil has his own following in the city backed with strong community. Being a fan of Pavan, Anil was supported by Pavan Fans in 2014 though Jena Sena supports TDP. But this time Anil should fight with financially rich TDP candidate. Anil made derogatory remarks on Pavan Kalyan in recent past during his campaign. He threatened that we can kill or sacrifice themselves to become Jagan as Chief Minister. This causes frustration and anger among the fans and people as well.
Reportedly, most of the Pavan fans voted for Narayana to defeat Anil Kumar Yadav. People have no second opinion on Narayana’s commitment on development of Nellore. In addition to that, Narayana spends lavishly as election expenditure and Anil has no more in compare with Narayana in this regard. Announcing Aziz as TDP candidate for Nellore Rural also creates feel good factor for Narayana. Muslims are good number in Nellore City expected to cast their vote to cycle.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding