After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
Earlier Madurai high court instructed central government to ban downloading of Tik Tok. The bench with justice Kirubakaran and Sundar, listened to Tik Tok advocate who argued that vulgar videos won't come.
Hereafter on Tik Tok requested court to remove Tik tok download ban. The judges dismissed the request, and told central government to send a report and now Google removed Tik Tok from its play store in India disabling downloads.
Janasena Lost Deposits 121 Seats of the Total 137 Seats it Contested Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has suffered a humiliating defeat in his maiden Elections. Pawan Kalyan contested from two seats — Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka and lost from both of them. Janasena has managed to just open its account with one seat from Razole (East Godavari). Here are further insights into the massive disaster result of Janasena.
- Lagadapati Announces No Surveys Going Further
- Elaborate Arrangements On for Jagan's Swearing-in Ceremony
- How did CBN react after hearing Jagan's victory?
- Lagadapati Survey Forces A Man into Suicide
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?
- Telangana celebrities greeted YS Jagan
- Arnab's Sunny Leone goofup!