The election times becomes worse as during those times politicians become cheap and start degrading with vulgar remarks affecting their party as well as self images.
Karnataka Chief minister HD Kumarasamy last week said Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi uses makeup to look glowing and makes artificial face every time he appears before cameras and now a BJP MLA has made a cheap ugliest comment on Kumarasamy.
BJP MLA Raju Kage said Kumarasamy spoke on Modi applying powder 10 times and changing dress 10 times in single day and said even if Kumarasamy takes bath 100 times he'll be looking like a buffalo.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations