Accordingly all eyes are on AP election result as it's a close battle between the two strong opponents incumbent TDP and opposition YCP. Meanwhile call it a clash of titans and this is the interesting fight which is also constantly observed by national media since this election result is touted to have its affect on national politics. Hence this attention on the result has become a hot property for the betting.
Furthermore a section of punters, cutting across the regions, are betting big on Jagan. Apparently fans of YCP, punters from a community who all want to see Jagan in power are risking high and betting big monies on Jagan becoming CM. Meanwhile a few are betting that Jagan will become CM, others are betting on the majority of Jagan and how many Assembly seats YCP will win in this election. Reportedly after the polls concluded, more people from Jagan's followers are confident about his chances and are betting high.
Moreover if one closely observes, similar trend was observed in 2009 when Chiranjeevi's Praja Rajyam Party was in fray. Perhaps a large section of his community and fan base had bet in huge sums but only to lose the chunk of their monies. Presently will the punters who are betting high on Jagan would face the same fate as the punters who had bet on Chiranjeevi in 2009?
BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority Reportedly in a veiled message to the Shiv Sena, Home Minister Amit Shah asserted that it is not impossible for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) to receive absolute majority in the upcoming Maharashtra Assembly election. Meanwhile in an exclusive interview with leading network, Shah predicted a two thirds majority for the BJP-Shiv Sena "gathbandhan". Even though the home minister accepted
- BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo