Hyderabad sources reported that respite for the passengers, the Hyderabad Metro Rail (HMR) has launched shuttle buses from Durgam Cheruvu station. Meanwhile in a bid to improve the last mile connectivity for the commuters, the buses are being run to Gachibowli and financial district. Furthermore the HMR, initially is running the bus services free of cost, where these services will be operated from 8 am to 12 noon and from 4 pm to 9 pm on weekdays with buses available every 15 minutes to the commuters.
Furthermore as per report 12 IT companies have announced to provide transport facilities to their employees to metro stations from Hi-tech City and Durgam Cheruvu. Presently employees can utilize these shuttle services to travel to the office from the station without having to look for shared auto-rickshaws or any other transport services.
Moreover to increase the metro ridership, the HMR is planning to launch more services in the city. Earlier on Wednesday, 2.60 lakh commuters traveled on the Metro Rail to watch the IPL cricket match at Uppal stadium.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17