Granddaughter of Media Baron Ramoji Rao, Keerthi Suhana is wedded to Vinay this morning in a grand ceremony at Ramoji Film City. The film, political, and industrial celebrities have attended the event. Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and Janasena President Pawan Kalyan have graced the event and blessed the couple.
Opposition Leader YS Jagan Mohan Reddy skipped the event despite having an invitation. Jagan criticized Eenadu and Andhrajyothi as Yellow Media in the recent elections. He does not want to attend the event and send wrong signals to YSR Congress Supporters and the people of Andhra Pradesh. So, Jagan skipped the event despite being in Hyderabad.
YSR Congress General Secretary and Rajya Sabha MP, Vijaya Sai Reddy attended the event. Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao also attended the ceremony and blessed the couple despite Ramoji Rao taking the side of Mahakutami in the recently concluded Telangana Assembly Elections.
Bye-polls held in Tamilnadu Assembly Constituencies Accordingly voting in the bye-elections for four Tamilnadu Assembly constituencies Aravakuruchi, Sulur, Thiruparankundram and Ottapidaram began on Sunday morning. Meanwhile the re-polling also began in the 13 booths in Erode, Dharmapuri, Tiruvallur and Cuddalore Lok Sabha constituencies. Furthermore
- AP BJP Political Advisor survey favors YSRCP
- Exit Polls Indicating Ravali Jagan, Kavali Jagan Mood in AP
- Leader of 1.4 Billion resumes for Meditation in Kedarnath caves
- Cracks within the Election Commission seem to be clarified
- First EXIT Poll report : Youth (18-30) voters hit YSRCP severely!
- Not local faction, Elephants are the culprits in Chhattisgarhs Elections
- The chain reaction of Pulwama Attack sees their supporters being jailed!
- Amazon intensifies its competition with Uber Eats
- Pawan Kalyan Performed Homam for His Victory
- Wondering who is this doppelganger of Yogi Adityanath?
- Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly
- TDP Planning Violence in 17 Constituencies on Counting Day