Janasena Party's Spokesperson and its face in Television debates, Addepalli Sridhar is likely to quit the party and join some other party. Addepalli Sridhar announced that he will stay away from the party affairs from now. He himself made this announcement through his Twitter account.
Sridhar has applied for Rajahmundry Rural Janasena Ticket but Pawan Kalyan preferred Kandula Durgesh over him. Addepalli hid his disappointment and continued to participate in the TV debates on behalf of the party. But Sridhar has become inactive after the Polling and now this announcement has come.
Sridhar was previously active in Praja Rajyam Party and later joined BJP. From there, he came back to Janasena. Earlier Janasena Party Spokesperson, Vijay Babu also quit the party but before the elections and joined BJP. With Addepalli gone, Janasena has to look out for a good speaker to represent the party in TV debates on May 23rd, the counting day.
Muslim man and wife attacked for carrying beef! Exactly a day before election results were announced in a village located in Madhya Pradesh, two men and one woman were attacked by 5 for being suspected to be carrying beef. A video of the same was captured by a person around which has the men being tied to a tree and attacked.
- Man rapes cows and gets caught!
- Will TTV Dinakaran prove non-registration of votes in Tamilnadu?
- 50% of MPs in 17th Lok Sabha have criminal charges against them
- Dr. Rajasekhar lauds YS Jagan
- Rahul Gandhi thankful & indebted to Kerala voters
- Trump makes new trade deal with Japan
- AP people lives up to their expectations: YS Jagan
- Massive fire engulfed four-storey commercial complex in Surat
- YS Jagan asks for financial help from PM Modi for AP
- KCR Targeting to Acquire ABN - Andhrajyothy?
- KCR To Show Door to Two of His Ministers
- Two Hugs of Jagan Making TDP Supporters Restless
- Jagan's Crucial Comments on Special Status, Polavaram, and Amaravati
- First U - Turn by Jagan!
- Kamal's MNM got 3.72% of the total votes in LS Polls