Janasena Party's Spokesperson and its face in Television debates, Addepalli Sridhar is likely to quit the party and join some other party. Addepalli Sridhar announced that he will stay away from the party affairs from now. He himself made this announcement through his Twitter account.
Sridhar has applied for Rajahmundry Rural Janasena Ticket but Pawan Kalyan preferred Kandula Durgesh over him. Addepalli hid his disappointment and continued to participate in the TV debates on behalf of the party. But Sridhar has become inactive after the Polling and now this announcement has come.
Sridhar was previously active in Praja Rajyam Party and later joined BJP. From there, he came back to Janasena. Earlier Janasena Party Spokesperson, Vijay Babu also quit the party but before the elections and joined BJP. With Addepalli gone, Janasena has to look out for a good speaker to represent the party in TV debates on May 23rd, the counting day.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations