Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
Janasena can see no future unless it crossed double digit seats and Pawan Kalyan winning both his seats. With these reports, people have started writing off Janasena and Political Experts warned that if this attitude continues, Janasena candidates may not go for the counting and even if they win, they may cross over to other parties.
Sensing trouble, Pawan Kalyan hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called. The polling pattern, winning chances, and EVMs working was discussed. Pawan Kalyan also expressed his displeasure about some candidates who did not campaign well.
Balayya as Okka Magadu in Ananthapur district! From Srikakulam to Ananthapur, everywhere the YSRCP political wave exists in Andhra Pradesh. YSRCP has dominated every district with Maximum number of Assembly segments over TDP in 13 districts of AP.
- Pawan Kalyan Bags Humiliating Defeat In Both The Seats
- Nara Lokesh's Political Career is Finished?
- Political Parties orders for SWEETS to mark the Celebrations
- BJP fires all CYLINDERS, sets Historic Victory
- Jagan Mohan Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Date
- YS Jagan thro Padayatra attained VICTORY
- Congress leader Ratan Singh dies due to Heart Attack on hearing vote counting!
- PM Modi to be at BJP HQ at 5PM Today