The Telugu Desam Party has launched criticism of chief secretary LV Subramaniam. Minister of Finance Yanamala Ramakrishna released a statement on him. He blamed the Chief Secretary appointment and his decisions in a statement. Yanamala disagreed with the Chief Secretary's interference on the affairs of the Finance Department.
He said the Cabinet Decision is final in Fundraising and Release. Yanamala criticized that the Chief Secretary is violating the Service Rules. "He is a subordinate of the cabinet and how can he question the cabinet decisions?," Yanamala questioned the Chief Secretary in the Press Statement.
LV Subrahmaniam who was appointed by the Election Commission against Chandrababu Naidu's wish found fault with borrowing money at interests higher than the allowed interest rates. He also stopped a loan of 1000 Crore by the State Government which was supposed to be taken on 15th of this month. This has become an issue of contention between the CS and the government.
KCR To Protect Jagan's Government? Senior IPS officer Stephen Ravindra, considered to be one of the most efficient and toughest police officials in Telangana may be the new Intelligence chief of Andhra Pradesh. He s presently working as Inspector General of Police in Hyderabad Range. AP Government will ask the Center to allow him to AP while Telangana Government will have to allow it.
- Jagan version on Polavaram before and after elections!
- a private school in Ludhiana had put a stamp on a boy's arm as a reminder
- KCR and Jagan To Take The Same Flight to Delhi
- Karnataka to receive rainfall this week
- Jagan Decided To Change The Capital?
- Do you know about Indian Monument which has breastfeeding room?
- UoH stands in Number 1 position in South
- Spoons and knife in man's stomach!
- Muslim man and wife attacked for carrying beef!
- Man rapes cows and gets caught!
- Will TTV Dinakaran prove non-registration of votes in Tamilnadu?
- 50% of MPs in 17th Lok Sabha have criminal charges against them
- Dr. Rajasekhar lauds YS Jagan
- Rahul Gandhi thankful & indebted to Kerala voters
- Trump makes new trade deal with Japan