Pawan Kalyan had postponed the review meetings of the remaining districts. Janasena can see no future unless it crossed double digit seats and Pawan Kalyan winning both his seats. With these reports, people have started writing off Janasena and Political Experts warn that if Pawan Kalyan does not do something about it, Janasena candidates may not go for the counting and even if they win, they may cross over to other parties.
Jagan Takes A Stunning Decision on Swearing-In Ceremony Venue YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to take the oath as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 30th of this month. jagan is the Second Chief Minister for the Truncated State. Earlier, there are rumors that the Oath-Taking Ceremony will take place in Idupulapaya Estate or Tirupati. But Jagan has taken a surprising decision.
- Balayya as Okka Magadu in Ananthapur district!
- Pawan Kalyan Bags Humiliating Defeat In Both The Seats
- Nara Lokesh's Political Career is Finished?
- Political Parties orders for SWEETS to mark the Celebrations
- BJP fires all CYLINDERS, sets Historic Victory
- Jagan Mohan Reddy Swearing-In Ceremony Date
- YS Jagan thro Padayatra attained VICTORY
- Congress leader Ratan Singh dies due to Heart Attack on hearing vote counting!