According to sources after his campaigns for elections in the state, Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan made some interesting statements about AP politics and the need for change in Telangana. Meanwhile speaking to the party candidates and seeking their feedback on the way polling was held in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan's comments on Telangana shed light on his discomfort and disbelief in the TRS government led by Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao.
Furthermore, after discussing the claims both the Telugu Desam Party and YSR Congress Party made over getting voted to power, Kalyan told his party leaders to know about the voting trend after the polling and submit a report to him. Moreover, he felt that change has started ushering in the elections and hoped that the same trend should continue even in the local body elections.
Reportedly he also said that the people in Telangana too are wishing for a change. Hence this is the first time that Pawan has openly acknowledged the need for change in Telangana which is currently ruled by the TRS party. Perhaps in fact, in the recent election campaign too, Pawan made shocking statements against TRS Chief K. Chandrasekhar Rao for worsening the relations between AP and Telangana and for dividing Telugu people. Moreover, political observers say that this could be his ploy to get the party to make its way into the state and increase its cadre while also exposing KCR's authoritative style of governance, indirectly suggesting an alternative to the TRS.
Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack As per report Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada, who had earlier gained notoriety for threatening India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the revocation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, has now launched a new attack on the Indian PM. Meanwhile this time, the singer is threatening PM Modi with a suicide attack and in a tweet posted on Tuesday
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail