Accordingly former Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh Anil Chandra Punetha's future hangs on the results of the state Assembly elections. Punetha who had been the CS during elections was transferred by the Election Commission, without any valid reason. Meanwhile, he as replaced by L.V. Subrahmanyam, a close confidant of YSR Congress President Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy who has also been accused in Jagan's disproportionate cases.
Furthermore, this led to Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu questioning the poll panel as to how an accused could be appointed as the CS by a regulatory authority. Reportedly the Chief Secretary's duties do not include any duties related to the elections. Earlier Punetha was appointed as the CS of AP on August 1, 2018, and his tenure would expire by May 31, 2019.
Sources added in the Telugu Desam Party, Anil Punetha has a chance to get appointed as CS again if the party comes to power. Moreover, his service might also be extended by another 3 months. Furthermore, all this depends on the decision to be taken at the Centre. Before the 2009 general elections, DGP S.S. Yadav was removed from duty in the united AP. Apparently political analysts say in the case, Chandrababu gets defeated in the elections, it is likely that Punetha might resign as the special CS. Moreover, if YSR Congress Party wins and comes to power, L.V. Subrahmanyam would continue to serve as the Chief Secretary as he is seen as Jagan's man.
PM Narendra Modi's speech at BJP Headquarters Reports stated that Modi said “I bow my head before the 130 crore citizens of India. The national elections of 2019 are a historical event. The highest turnout in any election in the country was seen this time. I'd like to thank the Election Commission and the security forces and everyone else who helped conduct a free and fair election”. Reportedly after five years of service, we went to the people of India with a promise of a new India and this is the biggest democratic event in the whole
- Do you know why AP people chose Jagan as their CM?
- Telangana celebrities greeted YS Jagan
- Arnab's Sunny Leone goofup!
- Congress leader passes away!
- Shashi Tharoor's century in a lost match!
- Rahul Gandhi congratulates Smriti Irani!
- Did Rahul & Mamata learn from LS Polls?
- Sabarimala issue against Pinarayi, Plus for Rahul Gandhi
- Baahubali victory for AP because of Jagan
- Chandrababu Naidu resigned his CM post
- Why MK Stalin proposed Rahul Gandhi as Prime Ministerial candidate?
- Postal Ballots hiked in AP this LS Polls
- YS Jagan been welcomed at Tadepally after his victory
- YS Jagan battled against all odds in most adverse circumstances
- Jagan Takes A Stunning Decision on Swearing-In Ceremony Venue