Hyderabad sources reported that in another shock to the Telangana Congress party, MLA Gandra Venkataramana Reddy, who was elected from Bhupalapally constituency to the Assembly joined the TRS on Monday. Meanwhile, along with his wife Gandra Jyoti, Mr. Reddy met with TRS working president KT Rama Rao on Monday and announced their allegiance to the ruling party. Furthermore, the Congress party in the state is now left with only eight members and hence subsequently, TRS has finalized Gandra Jyoti as the candidate for the ZP Chairperson of the Warangal Rural District.
Reports added Gandra Venkataramana Reddy’s name was listed prominently along with Podem Veeraiah from Bhadrachalam and T Jagga Reddy from Sangareddy who were said to be ready to join TRS. When speaking to the media persons in this connection, Venkataramana Reddy said that he has decided to extend support to Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao due to the latter's dedication to Telangana into the number one State in the country.
Moreover expressing faith in KCR, the Congress MLA said that he will work towards fulfilling the promises made in his constituency including the establishment of a medical college, outer ring road for Bhupalapally, and completion of the lift irrigation projects. Hence if needed, Venkataramana Reddy added that he is willing to resign as an MLA and re-contest the elections on a TRS ticket.
Kamal Hassan says History shown all religions have their extremists Chennai sources stated that actor turned politician Kamal Hassan who drew flak from all political quarters and Hindu groups for his remarks on Nathuram Godse, on Saturday once again stoked a possible controversy by saying that the word "Hindu" is of foreign origin and not native to India.
- Why YSRCP & TRS held a meeting following invitation from Congress?
- Lagadapati Survey Just For Making Money in Betting?
- Lagadapati First Quote: Pavan steps into Assembly
- TDP Planning Violence in 17 Constituencies on Counting Day
- Will Telangana Prisons be closed?
- World Cup Winner price money is mind-blowing
- Bigg Boss Tamil season 3 to commence by June
- If That Video is Out, Chandrababu Will Hung His Head in Shame
- Jagan is A Lion, Chandrababu is A Fox
- Banjara Hills INOX penalized for selling water bottles at over price
- Two More Booths To Go for Re-Polling in Andhra Pradesh
- Chennai girl kidnaps and beats boyfriend!
- Godse Love becomes a noose to Saadhvis political aspirations
- Engineering students caught smuggling drugs!
- Sadhvi calls Godse a patriot!