After the Post-Mortem in the elections, TDP is getting jitters about the 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts and this may distance the party from a second term,
The effect will be known only when Assembly results will be announced on May 23. According to TDP Internal Surveys, Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena has damaged TDP's prospects in 30 to 35 seats, while TDP candidates failed in executing 'poll management strategy' effectively in another 20 to 25 seats.
Even though Janasena will take away the votes of both the parties, the damage is more to TDP because Pawan Kalyan campaigned for TDP in the last elections. Even a one per cent swing in votes will mar the prospects of TDP. In case, the votes of TDP are lost in double digits, TDP will be in for a big drubbing worse than its performance in 2004 elections.
Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada now threatened Narendra Modi with a suicide attack As per report Pakistani pop singer Rabi Pirzada, who had earlier gained notoriety for threatening India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the revocation of Article 370 which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir, has now launched a new attack on the Indian PM. Meanwhile this time, the singer is threatening PM Modi with a suicide attack and in a tweet posted on Tuesday
- 3,00,000 Public Sector Bank Employees strike against Govt plans was fruitful?
- DK Shivakumar granted bail in Money laundering case
- Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail