Pawan Kalyan's Janasena Party may win only one seat out of the 175 seats in Andhra Pradesh, according to a poll survey conducted by Hyderabad based Centre for Psephology Studies (CPS). The Survey Agency is not sure even about that but gives an outside chance to Pawan Kalyan to win from Gajuwaka Constituency.
The best performance of Janasena would be winning two seats, the Survey Agency opined. This will be a rude shock for Janasena Party if materializes. The Survey does not give a single seat to Janasena Party in Godavari districts where the party will have ample Kapu Community support. While Praja Rajyam Party got 16% Votes, Janasena may be confined to 8%.
The survey revealed that YSRCP was all set to form the next government in Andhra Pradesh and was likely to bag 121 to 130 MLAs seats. It also predicted that YSR Congress led by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy would get 21 Lok Sabha seats out of 25 in the state. The CPS survey said that the TDP would be reduced to 3 to 4 Lok Sabha seats and 45 to 50 assembly seats.
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy