TV9 Board has shown door to the Channel CEO Ravi Prakash with the allegations of funds misuse and forgery allegations. Alanda Media Entertainments took over TV9 purchasing 90% Stake from Srini Raju's ABCL Corporation. Things fell apart between Ravi Prakash after the new management tried to override him in the Editorial issues of the Channel.
But Ravi Prakash who holds 8% stake in the company has complained to the National Company Law Tribunal against the induction of new directors into the Board. Now, Alanda lodged a case on Ravi Prakash alleging funds misuse and forgery. In the name of this case, he is shunted out of the company. Ravi Prakash is serious about this insult and is determined to show the TV9 management what he is capable of.
He is determined to start a new channel in Andhra Pradesh and damage TV9. It has to be seen if this controversy will pull down TV9 from The Number One Position which it has been holding for years now. TV9 is the first ever 24X7 Telugu News Channel which has inspired a few dozens of such channels to crop up. Yet it has maintained its position as the market leader.
Heavy rainfall at isolated places over Tamilnadu & Puducherry for next 72 hours Reportedly in welcome news for the city, Chennai is likely to receive rainfall for three more days after the rainfall it received on Sunday. Meanwhile the showers are expected on account of the cyclonic circulation over south coastal Tamilnadu and neighborhood which persists at 5.8 km above mean sea level. The Regional Meteorological Centre’s forecast for Monday and Tuesday said “The sky
- WB would extend special $1 billion assistance to AP for its development
- Chandrayaan-2 launched Creating History in Indian Space Research
- Chandrayaan 2 launch Today: ISRO
- Is Yogi Adithyanath ruling UP like a Dictator? Telangana Congress
- July 27 an inaugural special train for Bengaluru-Mysury MEMU Train
- Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online