Accordingly, as the debate for whether politicians should have an educational qualification seems never-ending, a survey by india Today stated that YSR Congress Party from Andhra Pradesh has most educated contestants in the Lok Sabha polls, followed by Tamilnadu's Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam and Telangana Rashtra Samithi at second and third positions, respectively.
The survey stated YSRCP has 88% of Lok Sabha candidates who are educated while DMK has 87.5% of candidates who are educated while TRS stands at third place with 82.4%. Apparently, the survey states that regional parties have the most educated candidates. Reports added the other parties in the list are Naam Tamilar Katchi of Tamilnadu with 80% of candidates being educated while the Congress has 75.7% candidates who have attained higher education followed by the trinamool congress (74.5%), Biju Janata Dal (71.4%), Aam Aadmi Party (71.4%) and the Bharatiya Janata Party (70.8%).
Moreover the survey also mentions that five best constituencies which have contestants will higher education. Perhaps they are Srikakulam in Andhra Pradesh, Balangir in Odisha, South GoaÂ in goa, Nabarangpur in Odisha and Nagaland constituency in Nagaland and it also stated that there are very few illiterate candidates, just 2% of the total candidates contesting the Lok Sabha polls.
Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested It is known to our readers that a few days ago, Producer Prasad V Potluri filed a case against Tollywood actor turned producer Bandla Ganesh. As per the complaint, Bandla Ganesh took a loan of 34 Crore during the making of Jr NTR's Temper and defaulted on an amount of 7 Crore. Bandla has been avoiding PVP since the movie release five years ago.
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year