Paritala Ravindra family has well known among the people of Ananthapur district since more than two decades. Paritala family influenced four or five Assembly segments like Penugonda, Rapthadu, Dharmavaram and Kadiri in every election. In 2019 elections, YSRCP stops the series of victories of Paritala Family. YSRCP candidate Thopudurthy prakash reddy won over debutant TDP nominee Paritala sriram in general elections which never thought in anyone’s dreams.
ntr called Paritala Ravindra who hide in forests in 1994 and offered TDP ticket to Ravi from Penugonda Assembly segment. Paritala political life starts with ntr and his family dedicated with ntr till later was demised. Paritala was elected again in 1999 and 2004 elections from same segment. He was killed when YSR was CM in 2004 that forced Paritala wife Sunitha entered into politics. In 2009, she was elected from Rapthadu followed by in 2014.
In 2019, Sunitha asked two Assembly tickets to his family one for her from Rapthadu and another one (Kalyanadurgam) for his son Paritala Sriram. CBN deny her request and finally she sacrificed her segment to his son. Reportedly, CBN asked her to continue this term as MLA and postpone Sriram’s entry to next term in 2024 elections. But she ignored CBN request and not digested Sriram’s unsuccessful entry into politics. People have not agreed Paritala son because of fear of violence might repeated in Ananthapur district. That puts an end to Paritala family in the district.
This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates Reportedly many vehicle owners use 'police', 'press', 'judge', or 'MLA' stickers to avoid paying traffic tickets or parking charges but what a resident of Hyderabad has done simply left the police stunned. Meanwhile the car owner displayed 'AP CM Jagan', not as a sticker but as permanent iron plates in place of the number plates in the front and rear part of his vehicle. This was detected during a routine checking of vehicles by the traffic police in Jedimetla in Hyderabad on October 19 and the
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK