Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said that even though india has reduced its import tariff on American motorcycles from 100% to 50%, it is still too high and not acceptable to him. Meanwhile Trump said the united states, under his leadership, is a country that can no longer be fooled.
Trump told CBS news in an interview on Monday "We're not the foolish country that does so badly. You look at india, very good friend of mine, Prime Minister (Narendra) modi, you take a look at what they've done, 100% tax on a motorcycle. We charge them nothing". Furthermore Trump was referring to the import tariff on the Harley Davidson motorcycles, an issue that has been close to his heart and wants india to reduce it to zero.
Trump said referring to his conversation with PM modi "So, when Harley sends over there, they have 100 percent tax. When they (india) send in they make a tremendous number of motorcycles when they send them in, no tax. I called him. I said it's unacceptable”. Moreover he said "He (PM modi) reduced it by 50% with one phone call. I said it's still unacceptable because it's 50 percent versus nothing. It's still unacceptable. And they're working on it," indicating that the two countries are still in talks to resolve the issue of import tariffs on American motorcycles.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP