Amaravati sources stated that education Minister Adimulapu suresh affirmed that the new government under the leadership of Chief Minister YS jagan would bring out a comprehensive education policy aimed at cleansing the education system. When speaking he said the education department would work out a robust education policy to give a sense of direction to the government on education front.
He hoped “The draft education policy -2019-2024 once ready, we will present before the Chief Minister for necessary suggestions and for its eventual implementation. Within two years, there will be sea changes in education sector”. Furthermore he said the new education policy would aim at improving the learning outcomes of children and quality of education infrastructure in the State. A committee will be also formed to regulate the spiraling fee in private schools.
Reportedly with new academic year for schools set to begin from Wednesday, the education department is launching the ‘Rajanna Badi Bata’ drive for four days to promote enrolment of students into schools across the State. Moreover unlike earlier program, the Rajanna Badi Bata is goal and result-oriented. This drive is being carried out to ensure 100 per cent enrolment of school-going children. As regards the Amma Vadi, another flagship programme of the YSRCP government, he said it would commence from January 26 and modalities for the same were being worked out.
Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had taken another sensational decision. He announced forming a Cabinet sub-committee to probe into irregularities that had taken place in the Power sector during the TDP regime. The Chief Minister observed that the TDP government had resorted to a massive scam resulting in the loss of Rs 2,636 crore to the exchequer.
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan
- CM Jagan expressed outrage over Call Money racket shook AP