kcr has proved many times that he is 24x7 politician but not time passed politician. For him everything has mingled with politics behind every decision. Kaleswaram in Telangana is like Polavaram in Andhra Pradesh. kcr govt took the construction of Kaleswaram as seriously and allocated major share to this project in every year budget. TRS request the Centre to consider Kaleswaram as National Project but NDA deny TRS request.
Now, kcr has decided to invite AP New Chief Minister YS jagan as Chief Guest for the inauguration of Kaleswaram project. The news not shocked many because of cordial relations between kcr and YS jagan in recent past. Behind this, it seems clear cut strategy of kcr appears. The same YS jagan and YSRCP have blamed that then Chief Minister CBN was silent when Telangana Govt constructed the dams illegally. YSRCP blames that CBN was incapable to stop Telangana projects like Kaleswaram.
YS jagan had protested against Telangana irrigation projects and staged dharna in Kurnool as Jaladeeksha on May 16, 17 and 18th. Now, kcr is ready to go Vijayawada and invite YS jagan for Kaleswaram inauguration on June 21st. kcr’s invitation seems to give troubles to YS jagan in AP. TDP and other parties might question YS jagan on this. If jagan is Chief Guest for Kaleswaram AP farmers and people have no right to question on Telangana irrigation projects. We will wait whether jagan has accepted kcr’s invitation or not.
Widespread criticism raised in Chandrayaan 2 issue According to sources ever since India's Space Research Organisation has cancelled the supposed Chandrayaan 2 mission launch, there is a widespread criticism on the space agency regarding the last-minute change in plans. Meanwhile especially some journalists who were invited to the launch program have made some scathing remarks.
- Why this BJP MLA criticizes Muslims?
- Ravi Prakash's Future Plan Announcement in August
- YS Jagan constituted Cabinet Sub-Committee to review PPAs
- Hyderabad Woman jumped from 4th floor with 3 year kid
- This 12 year Girl runs a Free Library in Kochi
- Chennai Corporation specified penalty amounts for those who do not comply with plastic ban
- Uber Eats to boost business in Small Town
- Ram Madhav confirmed on humiliation at TANA?
- Siddaramaiah announces Trust Vote on Thursday at Karnataka Assembly
- Chandrababu has nothing to do with Kia Motors, wide publicity which is untrue!
- Why Chandrayaan 2 launch called off?
- Telugu Bigg Boss Season 3 gearing up, List of Contestants here
- AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?