Not only jagan but all YSRCP leaders are waiting for Assembly sessions to corner TDP President CBN on party defections. TDP was encouraged 23 YSRCP MLAs into the party during its last tenure and also gave 4 cabinet berths. YSRCP is saying that it was foul political game and blames CBN politics. As usual, YSRCP Chief Whip made a complaint to then Speaker Kodela Siva prasad Rao and issue was dragged till last sessions completed in AP.
jagan was criticized CBN on this whenever he made public speech. jagan was also made complaint to Prime Minister and President on party defections. But nothing was happened. TDP pay heavy price for encouraging defections in 2019 general elections and surprisingly the party has limited to 23 in Assembly. Interestingly, YSRCP didn’t make any complaint to Telangana Speaker and even not condemned when TRS pulled all YSRCP MLAs and one MP into TRS.
Now, party defections issue rose during the election of new Speaker to AP Assembly on very first day. jagan proudly announced that if we ready to invite 5 MLAs into YSRCP, TDP would lose even opposition status. Replying to jagan, CBN said if he did mistake YSRCP should agree that YSR too did the same mistake in 1978. He remembered YSR won the election from Pulivendula in 1978 under Reddy Congress led by Kasu Brahmanada Reddy against to indira gandhi wishes. After that YSR joined again into Indira Congress. YSR was contested as Reddy Congress Nominee from Pulivendula and his election symbol was Cow&Calf (Aavu-Dooda) where as CBN was contested as Indira Congress whose election symbol is Hand from Chandragiri in 1978 elections. CBN questioned is this not party defection. Most of the YSRCP MLAs don’t know the history in Andhra Pradesh.
Kodi Kathi Accused Bail Extended The National Investigation Agency (NIA) Court extended the bail period of Janupalli Srinivasa Rao till July 12. Srinivasa Rao is the prime accused in the attack-case against Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in Visakhapatnam in October last year. The court did not heed to the NIA's request to cancel his bail.
- Jagan Appoints Sub-Committee to Expose Chandrababu's Corruption
- Telangana Kailash Manasarovar Pilgrims who were stranded airlifted
- Jagan Gets One More Good News for Polavaram from the Center
- New Districts for AP from July
- Nandamuri Balakrishna's relative bid goodbye to TDP, joins BJP
- Praja Vedika Building demolished in Amaravathi
- Seven Crore Public Money Siphoned Off in Praja Vedika?
- Tollway price hiked from July 1 in Bengaluru
- Dollar index decreased 0.24% at 95.9838 in late trading
- Controversy erupted over removal of portrait of Rajinikanth from Bigg Boss Tamil 3 house
- Ms Carroll accused Mr. Trump of sexually assaulting her in 1990s
- Chandrababu Naidu's family members security removed by CM Jagan
- What Malladi Vishnu did as VGTM-UDA Chairman?
- Dayanidhi Maran attacks AIADMK Govt regard to water crisis in Tamilnadu
- Slug blamed for delaying dozens of trains in Japan