Accordingly Amazon india has launched an opportunity for individuals work part-time, creating their own schedule and earn Rs 120 to 140 per hour delivering packages on behalf of Amazon. It called Amazon Flex, the program, Amazon says, works through an app and will create tens of thousands of part time opportunities for individuals to further their earning potential by delivering Amazon packages during their spare time.
Furthermore Amazon Flex has launched in Bengaluru, mumbai and delhi and will expand to additional cities this year. Reportedly Amazon Flex works in concert with the advanced logistics systems and technology that Amazon has been building. Interested delivery partners with two-wheelers can sign up, choose their own schedule, and deliver packages all using the Amazon Flex app.
For every delivery partner goes through a comprehensive background verification process and hands on training before they begin delivering packages. Moreover all Amazon Flex participants are also covered under a Group Accident policy while making deliveries for Amazon and those wanting to sign for this can currently choose the day and time a maximum of 4 hours a day. In a week, a delivery partner can deliver for approximately 25-30 hours under flex.
Heavy rainfall predicted to next 24 Hours in Kerala According to sources heavy rains, which have lashed Kerala for the past three days as the southwest monsoon gained momentum, will persist in the state for the next two days. Meanwhile the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) issued red warning to various districts until Monday. Hence this warning has been issued to the districts where extremely heavy rainfall, up to 204mm in 24 hours
- PM Modi expressed his condolences for longest serving CM of Delhi Sheila Dikshit
- BJP keen to appoint a Union Minister from AP & Who is he?
- Is Pawan's attitude changed as far as Bhimawaram fans are concerned?
- Devotees donating Rs 10,000 to Srivani Trust may get VIP darshan in Tirupati
- FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime