The Real-Estate Prices in Amaravati are undergoing the much-needed correction but then, the recent change of government in Andhra Pradesh has led to falling in real estate prices in the capital region. jagan earlier opposed Amaravati as the Capital and there are rumors that jagan may shift the capital.
Realtors have stopped pumping money into the area and there are no buyers for lands or apartments or villas. As a result, the prices have come down crashing. The plot which fetched Rs 30,000 per sq.yard in the capital region has now come down to Rs 20,000. They are expected to fall further.
The cost of an acre land fetched Rs 1 crore to Rs 1.50 crore earlier. It has now come down to Rs 75 lakh to Rs 1 crore. Even at these low prices, there are no buyers. However, Middle-Class and the poor of the area are happy with their own area becoming affordable for them now. They are very happy with jagan in that way.
Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati? The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi
- Why Rapido Bike Taxis seized at Chennai?
- Honouring inspiring teachers who made a difference in our lives
- Bail Canceled for Kodi Kathi Srinivas
- AP Legislative Council witnessed heated words between Nara Lokesh & Ministers Anil Kumar Yadav
- Swearing in ceremony of AP New Governor on July 24
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- Is Botsa trying for Bonda into YSRCP?
- Linkage of PAN with Aadhaar is mandatory for filing of ITR: Supreme Court
- Merit based immigration for Indian Techies
- PM Modi to address before Indian American community in US
- Will Floor test be postponed because of Siddaramaiah?
- CM YS Jagan criticized Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Telangana Govt to hike Pension for various beneficiaries