People of Andhra Pradesh are waiting to see the constructions in their capital Amaravathi but AP Govt is going in a different way. AP Police and government officials were completed the task given by jagan Mohan Reddy of demolition of Prajavedika at Undavalli. This is the first time that Government demolishes its own building. We have seen many cases that Govt evacuated illegal constructions of people who did in Government land.
No constructions only demolitions would happen in Amaravathi. TDP President Chandrababu Naidu came from abroad and see the demolition and left to his home. As per buzz, Chnadrababu Naidu who reside in house in Unadavvli is also in danger. YSRCP MLAs openly said in the house that their government would demolish even CBN house. Now, the question arises will jagan Govt demolish all other private illegal constructions across the river Krishna or not. If he stops with Prajavedika and CBN house people would understood it’s purely political stunt. When and who gave permissions for all these?
Vijayawada (Central) MLA Malladi vishnu was served as Chairman of Vijayawada Tenali Guntur Mangalagiri - Urban Development Authority (VGTM-UDA) when YSR was CM of Andhra Pradesh. If we go into details all these illegal constructions were received the permissions when Malladi was Chairman of VGTM-UDA. Manthena Satyanarayana Asramam and Gokaraju Gangaraju Guest house all these included in illegal constructions across the river Krishna. Had jagan know this earlier? If not what action he will take on other illegal constructions?
AP BJP Pins All Hopes on Sujana Chowdary BJP Andhra Pradesh Unit which drew a blank in the recent elections has pinned all hopes on Rajya Sabha member Y Sujana Chowdary, who defected from Telugu Desam Party to the Bharatiya Janata Party last month. Sujana is planning to rope in more TDP leaders and increase the image of the saffron party in Andhra Pradesh.
- Bunking Conspiracies, Investors Bee-lining to AP After Jagan Becoming CM
- Ravi Prakash New News Channel Named R-Plus?
- YSR Congress Deprived Chandrababu of His Only Achievement?
- Venkaiah Naidu appreciated Tamilnadu being Medical destination of India
- Why is plastic perceived to be such a significant threat?
- Landing in Moon is tricky & challenging
- KIA brought by YSR not CBN!
- Facebook been fined by FTC for private violations
- Donald Trump abandoned the Iran nuclear deal to spite Barack Obama
- This 25 year old guy known for his Belly Dance
- Why can't Vijay Mallya stand as example of honesty?
- Will MS Dhoni enter Politics after his retirement?
- Chandrayaan 2 cheaper than Avengers Endgame
- YS Jagan copycats his Dad's Footprints
- First Transgender appointed by Swiggy