Congress Chief Ministers were regularly gone to delhi and met Congress High Command leaders. AP Chief Minister YS jagan is meeting with Telangana Chief Minister kcr frequently in the name of friendly relations with neighboring states. AP lost the ownership on buildings at hyderabad after jagan met first time with kcr. There is no cabinet meeting and even discussion before taking this decision. Governor Narasimhan issues GO and handed over all AP related buildings to Telangana unconditionally.
Last week, Two Chief Ministers had a meeting in hyderabad to discuss on sole agenda of lifting Godavari water into Srisailam. Every person in AP should have a doubt on the proposal. When there is Polavaram why lift irrigation is required on Godavari? Telangana didn’t get much water from Godavari because of its geographical limits. Godavari flow into Telangana mostly depends on mercy of Maharashtra. It is different in AP situation. AP gets additional water from Godavari that flows through orissa and Chhattisgarh flood at Bhadrachalam.
That’s why Polavaram has constructed after excluding 7 mandals in Khammam district for not getting issue from Telangana. kcr said that lift irrigation project is useful to Rayalaseema four districts and three districts in Telangana. Polavaram would serve the needs of Rayalaseema. AP doesn’t need another lift irrigation project on Godavari. Formal discussions were completed on proposal. As per the media reports, AP would pay power bill for the proposed lift irrigation project from Godavari into Srisailam. It seems that kcr has planned to take share from Polavaram indirectly. Can jagan agreed with kcr’s proposal or not is the question now?
Jagan Faces Uphill Task to foot the bill for Navaratnalu YSR Congress government in Andhra Pradesh faces an uphill task of raising the additional resources to pool in the series of sops announced during last two-and-half months needing a whopping Rs 50,000 crore. But the State Government is already suffering from a Revenue Deficit of 45000 Crore.
- Carrying a MacBook Pro during Flight Travel? Well from now you can't as they are banned by Federal Aviation Administration
- Chandrababu Better Than Jagan: BJP Leader
- Blaze at AIIMS Delhi where former Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was admitted in ICU
- Janasena To Prepare Jagan's 100 Days Progress Report
- YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways