TDP President Chandrababu has visited his constituency Kuppam first time after losing the general elections. Of Course! This is the first political visit for CBN after the results in AP. He has participated in the meeting of TDP cadre and gave assurance to the cadre after series of attacks from YSRCP in recent past. He said that TDP never did this in 2014 but YSRCP is targeting our cadre soon after came into the power. TDP cadre from Rayalaseema and Palnadu belt is fear of personal attacks from YSRCP.
It seems that CBN has planned to mingle with people with the cause of consoling party cadre who killed by YSRCP activitists. When he was in opposition in 2009 he started his marathon in the name of Vastunna Mee Kosam. This time he is trying to visit cadre houses and gave assurance to them. As per buzz, CBN asked the cadre to give 6 months of time to YSRCP government and then start questioned government’s failures.
But there is a pressure from party cadre on CBN to condemn the attacks and wrong doings of government. AP people saw YS jagan’s Odarpu yatra to console the families who died after hearing the news of YSR death. He visited the state which was not divided in 2011 and continued till 2014 elections. After some time in 2017 YS jagan started his marathon and got success in general elections. Now, AP People might see another Odarpu from TDP side. CBN have many chances to tour the state to give confidence among the cadre.
YSRCP - Success in Election Management but failed in Flood Management Whenever flood water increases in Prakasam Barrage, politics between TDP and YSRCP also increased in Vijayawada. CBN house is center point for all discussion between two parties. YSRCP Govt has just ignored people who suffered with flood water in Vijayawada area.
- Jagan Sacrifice Personal Life for State Interests
- Rahul Gandhi starts distributing kits to Flood hit Wayanad Families
- This Cop caught by ACB for getting Bribe after receiving Best Constable Award
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited launched Feeder service at flat rate of Rs.10
- Sanyas Kumar is visually impaired but has qualified in the OPSC in Odisha
- NASA monitoring deadly asteroid that might impact Earth by April 2020
- Paytm looking to increase user engagement on the app
- PM Narendra Modi gives assurance for the growth of Auto sector
- Karnataka in need of more Central Aid for flood relief
- Vistara benefited after closure of Jet Airways
- Jammu and Kashmir returns slowly to normalcy - Communication to be restored soon
- Congress never revoked Article 370 in the greed of vote bank: Amit Shah
- BJP MPs Son taken to Police Station for drunken driving
- Why Mike Tyson spends in Weeds every month?
- SBI planning to float an initial public offer for its credit card subsidiary, SBI Cards