hyderabad sources stated that AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi has demanded legislation from the Centre to curb the increasing incidents of mob lynching, as directed by the Supreme Court. He said it had been a year since the apex court directed the Centre to draft legislation but the modi government has done nothing.
When terming those indulging in mob lynching as terrorists, Owaisi said these incidents were result of the hatred being spread against Muslims. Meanwhile he urged Prime Minister Narendra modi to discharge his Constitutional responsibility by acting on the incidents of mob lynching.
Furthermore the hyderabad MP said over 50 persons, majority of them Muslims, have been killed in incidents of mob lynching in the last five years and also said eight persons were lynched since May 23, when the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) won the elections to get a second term in power. Moreover the All india Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) chief said Muslims should not lose hope or be afraid of the situation. He urged them to remain united and hold on to their faith while fighting against the oppressors within the limits of democracy and without taking law into their hands.
Jagan Government's Appointments in TTD Board Creates Uproar Jagan Mohan Reddy government had appointed 28 members of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) board which includes four Ex-officio members. Last week, the Governor had increased the number of members on the Board from 19 to 29 just for the reason to accommodate too many people looking for positions of influence and clout.
- Kodela's Son, Shivaram to be Interrogated
- How Brain eating Amoeba entered 10 year Girl while swimming in Texas River?
- Chennai Man died after electric pole fell on him while feeding street dogs
- No Truth in 19 Cases on Kodela
- Chennai to receive rainfall for next 48 hours
- Heavy rains lashed Andhra Pradesh's Rayalaseema region disrupted normal life
- ISRO tweeted a thank for all the support it received from Vikram Lander
- Astra an indigenous Visual Range Missile successfully test-fired by IAF
- Onion prices goes up in Delhi
- Mamata Banerjee scheduled to meet PM Modi in Delhi today
- Son and Daughter have decided to fight with YSRCP!
- Believe it or not Rs 6 lakh electricity bill for metal roof shed in Telangana
- Latest update on Godavari boat mishap: 10 more bodies retrieved from river.
- Amazon builds largest campus in Hyderabad, as big as 65 football grounds with 49 elevators.
- Uber cabbie sings song for passenger, video is going viral insanely