Accordingly the 108 year old IBM on Tuesday announced it has closed the acquisition of Red Hat, the world's leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions a landmark move that positions IBM as the leading Hybrid Cloud provider and extend Red Hat's open source innovation to a broader range of clients.
Meanwhile IBM has acquired all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Red Hat for $190 per share in cash, representing a total equity value of approximately $34 billion. Furthermore the acquisition redefines the cloud market for business was Red Hat's open hybrid cloud technologies are paired with IBM's innovation and industry expertise, and sales leadership in more than 175 countries.
and Red Hat will accelerate innovation by offering a next-generation hybrid
multi-cloud platform. Moreover based on open source
technologies, such as Linux and Kubernetes, the platform will allow businesses
to securely deploy, run and manage data and applications on-premises and on
private and multiple public clouds. Perhaps Red Hat will continue to be
led by Whitehurst and its current management team.
FMs Budget presentation indicates Modi government does not practice culture of exchanging suitcases Chennai sources stated that Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said carrying a red cloth bag instead of the usual leather briefcase to present the Union Budget was an indication that the Narendra Modi government does not practice the culture of “exchanging suitcases”. Meanwhile on her maiden visit to Chennai after assuming office, she addressed members of the Nagarathar Chambers
- World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"